2serv provides a flexible range of billing options to support your sales and service management operation including:
- Arrears – accounts for copies used at the end of each billing period
- Minimum – invoice in advance billing for minimum quantity regardless of usage with additional monthly or quarterly charges for excess copies
- Bulk Free – includes quantity of free copies before charges are applied
- Copy Block – invoice in advance for predetermined quantity or time period
- Aggregate – single invoice billing for multiple sites or devices
- Periodic – invoice for additional activities such as training, network support and parts warranty
- Chargeable Services – invoice additional work required over and above standard contract terms
Service call charging rules can be set at individual machine level with automatic production of invoices incorporating labour, callout and parts.
Contract and meterage charges can also be combined to reduce the number of invoices received by customers whilst ensuring that all relevant items are invoiced accurately.
2serv also integrates with commonly used accounting applications including Sage 50 and Sage 200.
For resellers of: