The functionality of CBS can be extended with a range of modules that can be added as required. They include:
An innovative batch report archiving module that creates electronic file archives, saving paper compared to more traditional methods. Batch reports are automatically saved as PDF files and stored in the correct folder and batch order. The retrieval process is quick and easy and files can be browsed or printed as required.
This module automates the collection of meter readings from monitored network devices at customer sites. Readings are automatically uploaded to your CBS server for billing without the need to manually input data. With no initial or set-up costs, this is the only solution that fully integrates with CBS billing processes, freeing up staff to attend to more productive tasks and improving cash flow.
Add seamless integration with the popular Goldmine CRM software to enhance prospecting intelligence. This module provides sales staff with access to key data showing devices installed, installation dates, full service histories, periodic charges and the latest copy charge figures. It automatically updates Goldmine with the latest information to maximise sales opportunities and deliver a rapid return on investment.
Collect meter readings direct from customers by automatically generating and sending emails with model-specific instructions for obtaining the data. Meter readings received from customers are automatically converted to invoices with having to manually key in any details. It also alerts you to escalating machine service requirements and keeps customers informed of the progress of their service requests.
Enables field engineers to use smartphones and other browser-based devices, providing quicker, more effective control of the whole service management operation. Engineers can receive job updates whilst on the road and send updates when calls are completed or follow up visits are required. It provides instant access to car stock levels to reduce the incidence of RF calls and delivering savings in terms of travel cost and time. Signatures can be captured and photographs can be taken using the built-in camera to highlight issues of customer misuse.
Provide senior managers with critical service and revenue information with key data and service statistics such as the number, type and status of calls, SLA performance and response times. Service activity reports highlight the performance of engineers and areas for improvement. Other reports show where revenues are coming from using categories such as linked machines, unlinked machines, chargeable services and credit notes.
Allows on-screen maps to be viewed showing the location of outstanding service calls to improve the job assignment process. It helps manage field engineers and improves operational productivity.
Automates complex billing requirements to remove tedious, time consuming and error prone manual calculation processes. It also allows scanning activities carried out using multifunctional devices to be added to invoices. B&W and scan readings can be combined and billed as ‘mono’ or scans can be charged only if they exceed the number of copies on another billed meter.
Integration with toner replenishment outsourcers such as Westcoast and Data Direct can increase both efficiency and profitability. It automates and speeds up the end-to-end toner replenishment process and enables CBS users to take advantage of the greater buying power of these organisations to reduce the cost of toner, both OEM and compatibles. These suppliers also provide online and telephone-based support for any technical issues that end users may have with installing replacement toner cartridges.
How it works
- Customer calls to order toner
- A toner drop call is logged to the system
- Purchase Order is automatically raised and sent electronically to outsourced supplier
- Outsourcer picks and despatches the order direct to the end user customer in white wrapping (branded services also available)
- An acknowledgement is sent by outsourcer confirming the order has been despatched
- Outsourcer sends invoice electronically which is automatically posted and matched in service management system for payment authorisation
- Eliminates the need to maintain costly stocks of toner for all print devices sold and supported
- Faster delivery of toner to end user customer (99% next day)
- Lower toner costs through outsourcer’s greater buying power
- Reduces postage costs
- Frees up credit lines to reduce dependence on other types of stock financing
- Eliminates service issues when users install replacement toner
- Allows picking and delivery staff to be deployed to more productive areas
- Enables office/warehouse space to be reclaimed and repurposed
For resellers of: