Purpose Software is the UK and Ireland’s exclusive reseller for Compass Sales Solutions, the leading provider of sales opportunity software for MPS resellers with over 13,000 users in 8 countries.
Designed by the industry for the industry, Compass Sherpa is a complete sales ERP platform that enhances organisational CRM capabilities for dealer managers and salespeople alike. It automates virtually every sales process making it quicker and easier to generate proposals and all deal paperwork.
Compass Sherpa can be deployed by any MPS reseller as it integrates with all leading service management systems including 2serv, CBS, Forza, e-automate and Vantage Online.
Compass Sherpa enables sales growth by enhancing account and territory management. It speeds up the identification of key opportunities, helps plan sales activities and provides overviews of prospects in sales funnels and how they are progressing.
Automating sales processes gives salespeople more time to develop customer relationships, generate more leads and close more deals. It also enables MPS resellers to enhance customer retention, improve service delivery and increase profitability.
- MPS Assessments – allows salespeople to quickly compile MPS Assessments on dealer branded paperwork highlighting current client spend along with the generation of proposals complete with all contracts and forms needed to finalise new transactions
- TCO Calculator – Increases gross profit by determining customer TCO in less than 5 minutes and creates professional proposals to win new opportunities
- Lease Tracker – This module allows for inclusion of leasing information from leasing providers into Sherpa. Users can see at a glance the status of current customer lease portfolios and leases-at-risk
- Configure, Pricing and Quotation capability – Allows sales people to quickly configure and price print devices along with all compatible accessories and consumables for more accurate proposals and billing
- Intelligent Device Mapper – Scans floor plans, maps equipment and allocates volumes in the field to provide customers with visual depictions of their before and after scenarios
- RP Link – Allows live equipment information, contract, meter and service history to be viewed and transfers equipment information into the TCO tool
- Order Processing – Streamlines aftersales processes by auto-populating documents including initial sales order checklists, movement forms and financial paperwork. It also provides an instant view of the current status of deals
- SherpaGo – Provides secure access to customer and prospect information in Sherpa from any web enabled device. It also allows the system to be updated remotely with activities completed, new equipment information and more
- Executive Portal – Provides executives and managers, who may not have a full understanding of Sherpa, with the ability to run reports and look up sales information
- Sherpa Cloud – Hosted option provides access to the Sherpa database from any internet-enabled location without having to set up and maintain a VPN connection or a terminal service application
For resellers of: